Tuesday 31 March 2015

life story



One day in my life, I found something even its beautiful, great, bad, charming, ugly its same for me. Something that make difference of me, something that enlighten, that come to light, involve in secret place, no one found where it is.
One day in my life, when I was child. Sit inside of classic class, someone saw me and begin to smile that was make my day more and more important. Sometime she comes to me and begins to take a conversation, everything that we talk must be interesting. Sometime she bring me some laugh, she’s giggling was awful.

No one, no one I met like her. What I fall in her side? May god just knows. Just like I fly in the sky. I  love her ? may be. But the truth is I found some reason to life, I found a reason to bring new life.
Angel, she just like an angel that loss in the line. But she take something in this world which make some happiness in this life, just saw her smile, her laugh make its wonderful.
All of the way back I ask to star to sing lalalalalalala…. Life is wonderful… lalalallalalal life wonderful.
It takes a crane build a crane, it takes two heart to make a story, it take an egg to make a hen, it takes hen to make an egg, there is no end to what I’m saying. It takes a though to make a word, and its takes some words to make an action, it take some work to make a work, it takes some good to make a hurt, it takes some bad to make satisfaction….. lalalalalallaalalal life is wonderful.
But I don’t take word to stand beside you, lalalalalalala life is wonderful
Continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment