Tuesday 31 March 2015

life story 4



Did I disappoint you, or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown, cause I saw the end when we would begun, yes I saw you were blinded and I knew you had won. So took what’s mine by eternal right, took you soul out into the night, it may be over but won’t stop there I’m here for you if my mom only care.
How do you think about it? My demon as an angel. My angel, you are getting older, your journey been, etched on your skin, my angel wish I know that, what seemed so strong has been and gone. I would call you up every Saturday evening and both stay out till the sun disappear. And we sang “kemesraan ini janganlah cepat berlalu”. And though time goes by I will be with you in town squire, singing “kemesraan ini janganlah cepat berlalu”.
Oh my angel I guess it over my memory plays our tune the same old song, my angel wish I was sober, so I could see clearly now the rain has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment