Tuesday 31 March 2015

life story 3



One second and a thousand minute, how could I imaging this craziest ever. I become more and more crazy, isn’t it? But everyone knows that a bird cannot stay living with an snake, and snake will never fly. So what your suggestion on it? I know you got loss your mind to think about it.
Just like on that story, a demon never stand with an angel. I want to ask for who made life, let me be a demon so I can stay with her, I don’t mind how she is, even she have no good family, have no good vicinity, I don’t mind it. But as an angel, someone ask me to stay in the line as a wise man.

But wise man said just walk this way, in light of the dark, wind will blow into your face, in storm of the dark. But this way almost dark and I never found a light of it. So do i?
Here I am will you send as me an angel, here I am will you send as me an like an angel. I close my eyes only for a moment and the moment is gone, all my dream pass before my eyes, a curiosity, dust in the wind all she are is dust in the wind.
Let me take a far way, you’d like a pity girl. My love is pure, but I saw a demon of that I’m not sure, she smile at me in the morning, she was with me, but I want to won’t lose that, I’ve got a plan, you’re beautiful is true, I saw your face  in crowded night and I don’t know what to do cause I never be with you.
Something wrong with you god.

No comments:

Post a Comment