Tuesday 31 March 2015

life story 2



One evening in saturday, it was beautiful sunset, it was a wonder in small town with a thousand fragment of life, it was a wonder with a billion of nature fantasy light it make everyone who saw be impressed.
A cup of coffee, for someone it was an ordinary nothing special, for another one it was a part of beauty life, but for another one it was god giving. For me, it was special life in evening Saturday. A cup of coffee under sunset with moon light, a thousand fragment of life stay with me with an angel of my life.

Looking for sunset in west, she always smile, in my mind she was happy, nothing reason to stop her smile. Her laugh, her clipping eyes, her voice, her breath was a wonder inside of me. Am I crazy? God knows. It’s just a wonder world in town square, beautiful moment.
When it was come, when sun begin disappear in west, I want stop the sun move. I’ll catch it to stay at sunset, so I can stay in this moment longer. But time always be my enemy for a long time.  Time was not my friend at the time. A time pulls me to back. She was disappointed with the sun. why it was very fast moment. A cup of coffee was drink in that sunset, become cool. Cool like our heart that sun made.
One day in life. Let me say.. there is a home built out of stone wooden floor, wall and window sills, table and chair worn by all of the dust, this is a place where  I don’t feel alone, this is a place where fell like home. And I built a home for you for me, and that it is disappeared for you for me, and now it’s time to leave and turn to dust.
Oh my angel did you still remember,? [not you, so gak usah ge er]
Continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment