Tuesday 7 April 2015

an art is blood

Knowing yourself ability need for your future, knowing yourself well almost determine your way of life. just a simply way to think about it, Lao Sun Tzu stated, “if you know your enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred war”.


So, what do you think about it? Is it the myth? Or a though? Myth or though is not important, the important is the way of yours to get the soul of your life. measuring yourself, is not you be weak, but it is a strategy of life, mine life is war, that be strategy of war.
I know myself at well, and I know my ability level at well, I never do before I though the end of my do. Knowing yourself is an important think that you need, you may never defeat if you know yourself at well.

It just needs knowing yourself at well? NO. It’s just a first step to make you be the winner of the life war, unfortunately, someone just know their self at well but do not know what should they do after it.
The secondly after measuring yourself, you need to draw the way of your objective. This second step need more experience to draw your way. This is what Lao Sun Tzu means. The way of winning just not only knowing yourself, but also need strategy at well.
So, when someone ask me, “why do you choose this way?” I’ll said, what I want just me know, and I know what should I do. That’s a reason why called me strategist people, or may politician. Our life needs it, like it or not.

I never have biceps strong, but I have strong at my mind, I never have good eyes, but I can make my eyes the best, I never win if I be a street fighter, but I can burn one town in few moment, just knowing yourself at well

No comments:

Post a Comment