Thursday 25 February 2016

sky

Tonight the sky above remind me how love, walk in the rain time and stars are shine. The wind I left behind it will blow my mind, play a symphony and surrounding me.


And I have been sit watching my life from the side line and waiting for a dream blow my brain, wish the wind bring me back, could I get you of my mind

 I want ran out in the rain and find something warm and not burn me. We are different, but only one thing that makes us becomes something in this small word rhyming.

Rose like a rose, she was charming everyone looking for it. She was most over in both side happiness also sadness. But did anyone know in deepest side of rose hide a spine.

If everybody know, will you still be charming
If everyone know will everybody looking for you

But love on love will bring you back to live again, only love
Trust only trust that will make you to smile again

Just close your eyes and you will find the word rhyme with you, just remember me follow this way and wind will blow you slowly, you will aware that you have been lose
And one day you will look back and start to think, how I can do it
Wish you could find something warm because you are covering cold

And you try looking for one, and there’s no one to be found, and I know something inside you is crying, you want to reach out you want to give in, but still same ‘say good bye’

But I will not to start again never go again, there was really no chance to start again
But I still loving you. If you had not found me , I would found you, I would have found you

No comments:

Post a Comment